THE CORSO MANLY
St Matthews Church is a heritage listed 1930’s building. BJA were commissioned to update the church to better serve its diverse congregation and open the church up to the community.
Stage 1 comprised sensitive interior installations to allow the younger congregation to conduct services using state of the art audio visual technology and improved acoustics and the pews were replaced with more comfortable and flexible seating. Future stages include linking the nave via a new doorway to a steel and glass canopy structure and courtyard with disabled access.